DOGS

          Soo I'm actually writing a review of an excerpt of book one because I haven't read this yet.
I picked up a sampler at YALC
this book lookes creepy and chilling but the prose is really good. High school murder   =   super fun, let's be honest. This book is about students at a private school and loads of dark stuff that goes on there.
THis looks really creepy, but good
I think I'll pick this up at some point but I'm not sure. The cover is really cool but can I ask,d does STAGS or DOGS stand for something? lol
So I think if you liked If We Were Villains you'll probably like this one? but with less shakespeare. I've heard people who liked If we were villains say it was great so yeah!
This looks good and I'll def be picking it up one day
       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Winter Poems