Review Policy

Hey, lovelies! Just a little shoutout to say that if anyone is interested, I can do in-depth book reviews in return for a free copy of the book. I will post it on here but also on Goodreads and any other websites of your choice! If any author or publisher is interested, don't hesitate to email me! Comment on this post and I'll give you my email address, or contact me directly through this blog!
I prefer a physical copy of the book, but I'm happy to read an ebook, post a review, and then get a copy of the book.
I'll also promote the book on my instagram, @midnightbookgirl_ , where I have 1,400 followers!

Comments

  1. Quick question: would you accept a free ebook copy for review if the only available version is a kindle version? (So if no physical copy even exists?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most likely, yeah! Do you have a book in mind?

      Delete
    2. I published a book of poetry called "Instructions For Flight" (you can see more about it here: http://themagicviolinist.blogspot.com/p/my-books.html), but it's only available as an ebook. I don't know if poetry's your thing, but if you're interested, let me know and I can send you a copy! :) I could even do an interview and/or a giveaway of some sort on your blog, too, if you wanted.

      Delete
    3. I love poetry and would love to collaborate with you on that! :)

      Delete
    4. Fantastic! :) Do you mind giving me your e-mail so we can chat some more about this?

      Delete
    5. sure! it's gollumshadowhuntercat@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Winter Poems