Turtles All The Way Down by John Green

Image result for turtles all the way down cover

As you may have guessed I LOVE John Green.

His latest book came out on I think it was November 10th, I borrowed it from a friend and now I finished it.

It's a really good book and I have problems like Aza's on a way smaller scale. I didn't like it as much as some of his other books but it was really good. It's told, actually, in a different way to some of his others.

Aza Holmes, AKA Holmesy, goes in spirals. And now her friend Daisy is out to get a reward for the finding of a billionare on the run. And Aza knows his son. But many unexpected things happen that lead to the ending (a masterpiece) and they leave Aza and her One True Love Harold much changed. 

Loved this book.

Favourite character was Aza.(but loved 'em all!)

Image result for turtles all the way down quotesImage result for turtles all the way down quotesImage result for turtles all the way down quotesTrue terror isn’t being scared; it’s not having a choice on the matter
The thing about a spiral is, if you follow it inward, it never actually ends. It just keeps tightening, infinitely
I was beginning to learn that your life is a story told about you, not one that you tell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy