Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


UK cover for Throne of Glass. | Throne of Glass by Sarah J ...
I can survive well enough on my own - if given the proper reading materials.


Celaena Sardothien is an assasin. The best of her kind.
Celaena Sardothien is an eighteen year old girl.
Sent to work in a death camp of Endovier at seventeen for her crimes, Celaena doesn't expect to see daylight again, but Dorian, Crown Prince of Adarlan, is looking for a Champion to represent him in a tournament, the winner of which will become the Kings assasin.
It's a chance for Celaena to get out of Endovier, whether she wins or looses.
She was looking for freedom, she never expected to find love.....
My favorite characters were Celaena and Nehemia. This book was really good. I'm going to read the second, and I can't wait to find out what happens!!!
I just finished this book this morning, and I'll be back soon with the next book I devour!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy