Her, Rapunzel and RIP - Poems

I've been SO busy the last few days. On Thursday, we went to Plymouth to get my sister some birthday presents, then Friday my best friends and I went to Warner Bros - The Making of Harry Potter for one of my friends birthday. More about that in my next blog! Today is my sister's birthday and I'm just fitting this in while she plays with her Arckit. Here are the poems you missed;


Thursday 

She hides it
All. Lives for the people
She loves.
Her heart is breaking
Apart.

Friday

Climbing up to the 
One I love 
But I can't quite 
Reach the top.
Her voice so fair
It's just there
But I can't quite
Get to her.

Today

RIP
reads the sign
it sits it the water
knee high
just a bit of wood
on a stick
but what you don't know
is what it is
a shrine for a sister
who didn't hold her breath
with a rock on her head
she wanted it
no fires were lit
no funeral for her
but that little sign
put up by a little girl
in mourning

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy