Multifandom quote

Let's
Always 
Kick some demon butt, because 
We are selfish and brave.
May the odds be ever in our favour because we are 
Fire breathing bitch queens and
We will rise red as the dawn.
A dream dirty and bruised is better than no dream at all so
Always do what you are afraid to do as we
Go to seek a great perhaps, and as we
Ruin the horses don't forget
Not all who wander are lost.
Even in the future the story begins with once upon a time, and 
The way we figure it, everyone gets a miracle but
It's always the fear of looking the stupid that stops you from being awesome.
And we solemnly swear we are up to no good so come on, let's
Get stuck in a library overnight.
Long may we reign.
Read on, Fangirls.

See if you know what book they are all from. Look at my favourite books list for clues!

Comments

  1. Ooh, this is so much fun! Let's see . . . in order, here are my guesses:

    Harry Potter
    Supernatural
    Divergent
    Hunger Games
    ???
    Red Queen
    ???
    ???
    Looking for Alaska
    ???
    Lord of the Rings
    Lunar Chronicles
    The Fault in Our Stars
    Harry Potter
    ???
    Fangirl

    I know I'm missing giant gaps, but I can't for the life of me figure out what they are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! I'll put the answers here in a few days, but you got most right.
      xxxbokmaniac

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy