Lies - A Poem

Here's my poem for today ( a limerick) . Also, if you are interested in writing a novel, I just got a book out the library and it's been very helpful. It's called How To Write Your First Novel by Sophie King.


Lying, you soothe
Dark words so smooth
Pain lurks
It might just work
But I'm lying too


And here's an extra 'cause I love you all. It's just some very short flash fiction. 


There have been a lot of tears lately as we've had some heartbreak, but, however it's been hidden behind false smiles, so it won't affect you.

Comments

  1. Please comment to say you are here, reading my blog, and what ever else you want to say. Give me ideas for blog posts and poems too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy