Finding Amazing Quotes

Hello! Before I copy and paste some amazing quotes I will look for on google images, here is my daily poem;


Secrets

You say a lampshade
fell
You dissmiss it as
"Just a bruise"
But you're not convincing me.
I see through your lies.
But since when did you lie to me?


And now let's have some fun. 
On google images. I'm going to type in "Love quotes" And pick my favourite three from the first ten pictures. Then I'll type in "Inspirational quotes" then "Sad quotes." and finally "Book quotes" doing the same for those; top three out of the first ten... Here goes. Comment if you like this and what other things I should search for!

Image result for love quotesImage result for love quotesImage result for love quotes
Image result for inspirational quotes
Image result for inspirational quotesImage result for inspirational quotesImage result for sad quotesImage result for sad quotes
Image result for sad quotes
Image result for book quotes


Image result for book quotesImage result for book quotes

It was hard to pick, sometimes because there were too many good ones, other times because there weren't enough, but that's the quotes I chose. Comment your favourite!


What I read (SPOILER ALERT!!!!)

Image result for Wires and nerve coverWires and Nerve is a graphic novel sequel to The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer, which, you may have noticed, are on MY Favourite Books… list. In this book, the main character is not Cinder, though she is certainly featured, but Iko, that love able android hero. Iko has come to Earth from Luna to bring back the stray wolf mutants that refuse to return to Lunar, believing their new Queen has the same intentions that Levana had for them.
Image result for Wires and nerve quotes
This book is funny, cute and a great quick read, perfect for fans of the Lunar Chronicles (Of course). But I'd also recommend it to people who don't plan on ever reading the actual series as
a) It has it's whole on plot
b) It re-introduces the characters and
c)It contains spoilers for TLC.


Image result for the selection coverAfter nearly two years, I thought it was high time to re - read one of my favourite series, and The Selection was just as good ( or maybe better..)  than the first time around. I was with America while her heart throbbed for Aspen, slowly changing beat, while she battled the palace life, and met friends to last her a life - time. My favourite character continues to be America, though my heart goes out to Maxon and Aspen's, just like hers. And of course, I can't help but love sweet little May, and bubbly Marlee. I know I'll like Kriss too, once she becomes more in the picture, in the later novels.I did the first time. I forgot how beautiful this book is. (Though I wouldn't reccomend it to people who don't like romance!)

Image result for the selection quotesImage result for the selection quotes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy