We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

Image result for we were liars
He was contemplation and enthusiasm, ambition and strong coffee. She is sugar, curiosity, and rain. He is bounce, effort and snark.
My Liars
Cadence Sinclair Eastman, the heir to her Grandfather's wealth and a very happy girl. She spends her summers with her extended family, on Beechwood Island.
It's summer seventeen - but everyone is hiding something from Cadence.
What happened summer fifteen, the memories her accident claimed.
What happened to the Liars?

I really loved this book. It got better as I went on, and had me crying at the end. It was such a fucking unexpected plot twist and I couldn't handle it. I loved all the Liars so much. Is there a sequel to this book???
Also, I have family whose last name is Sinclair......
It was just such a great book.
Image result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotesImage result for we were liars quotes There is a movie for the book and I hope it lives up to my expectations. I have decided to change my blog a little, and make it more "me"!
Get in touch if you find any good fan fiction of any of the books I said I like......
READ GOOD BOOKS.......
BE YOURSELF..................
Please comment and suggest books I should read.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy