Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

"Rise, Red as the Dawn!"


Red Queen has been on my to - read list for a long time. I really liked it! It is set in a world divided.
The Silvers, nobles, politicians, rule with their fierce abilities, and the gift less Reds serve them. Mare Barrow was born and raised a Red, destined to die in the battle field.
But Mare has an ability too, and there is nothing the Silvers can do to hide it, or her. So they show her off, as a long lost Silver princess, raised a Red, and engaged to the second prince, Maven. But rebel forces are moving, and Mare is drawn to the Scarlet Guard like a Red to a chance of hope.
I liked Farley best, and Elara. I also liked Maven, a million times more than Cal. It was interesting, and I will read the second, especially to find out about the list!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy