I Was Here by Gayle Forman

I WAS HERE – GAYLE FORMAN (snowleopardsarecool) | What ...

I regret to inform you that I have had to take my own life. This descision has been a long time coming, and was mine alone to make. I know it will cause you pain, and for that I am sorry, but please know that I needed to end my own pain. This has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me. It's not your fault.                                                                                      Meg                                  








 


From Gayle Forman, author of bestselling novels If I Stay and Where She Went, comes a tragic tale of love, loss and loose ends.

When her best friend commits suicide, Cody is suprised. She thought she knew everything about Meg. They had been inseperable. But Cody was wrong.
Cody goes to get Meg's stuff from Tacoma and meets Megs room mates and Ben McCallister, who she is imediatly suspiciuos of. But on Megs computer is where Cody finds the real secret.......

I really liked this book. My favourite character was Cody. It made me really sad, thinking of loosing my best friend. Basically, it was great. I even shed a tear or two....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy