Graceling by Kristin Cashore

If there is anyone I wish to stun at dinner, I'll hit him in the face.

Image result for Graceling
This book, set in a world where people with exceptional skills, known as Graces, are both feared and revered, really drew me in to it's dark plot! I loved it!!!
It is about a girl named Katsa, Graced with killing, a Grace that she despises. She is used as a weapon by the king of her realm but completes missions behind his back with the aid of her Council. One mission she goes on, in which she rescues an old man, father of the king of another realm, drags her deeper into a complex adventure, in which she meets Po, a prince whose gift of fighting rivals her own.
My favourite character was Katsa, but Bitterblue and Po are only a millimetre behind.
If I could have any Grace I would have the Grace of survival, because it would help with loads of stuff. I wouldn't mind the Grace of creativity though, I always get writer's block!!!
I would definitely suggest this book to anyone who loves fantasy, action and romance. It is a great read for people of all ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy