Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

February Book Club Discussion: FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell
I'm the kind of girl who fantasizes about being trapped in a library overnight...

As soon as I heard of this book I'm like "Wait, there is a book about some one as obsessed as me must read must read must read!" So I did. It centers around Cather, one of a pair, an identical twin. She is going to univerity, and her sister, Wren, has decided she doesn't want to be identical anymore. But Cath is lost without Wren, and she struggles through the first weeks of uni, burying herself in the fanfiction she writes, and the world of Simon Snow. But is Cath ready to meet new people and have new experiences?????
This book was really good and quite relatable. I lived it, and it made me realise I should get more involved my my fandom.
My favourite character was probobly Cath, but I loved Wren and Reagen and Levi, too. They are all such interesting characters. I would love to read Simon Snow, and I will read Carry On, a book by Rainbow Rowell, based on Cath's fanfiction.
Also, I hope there is a Fiction Writing course in the university I go to....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy