Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth

The Bode Book Review
I am as sharp as broken glass, and just as fragile. I tell lies better than I tell truths, I see all of the Galaxy and never catch a glimpse of it.
Veronica Roth, who wrote Divergent, published this new book a few months ago. I finally finished it a few days ago and it's good.
Cyra is gifted with pain.
Akos is the only one who can make the pain stop.
Cyra is caught in the clutches of her tyranical brother, leader of the Shotet.
Akos wants to rescue his brother and take him back to Thuve.
Cyra is forced to hurt people for her brother.
Akos is forced to be her painkiller.
Until it all becomes much more.....
Cyra wants her brother dead and Akos wants his back. 
Will they work together to get what they want?

My favourite character in this book was Isae.Your currentgift is meant to reflect you so mine would be to do with books.....
I did like this book but it was a bit slow and I liked Divergent lots more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy