Book Maniac Blog for Book Lovers!!!!

Image result for books
Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

My name is Sasha, and I LOVE BOOKS!!!!
I have wanted for ages to start a blog and now I am!!!
In my blog I'm going to write about all the books I read, giving them reviews etc.
I'm in my teens and I read a lot!!!! If there is a book you think I should read, please comment and let me know because I often don't know what to read next.


My favourite series and books are;
The Shadowhunter Chronicles
Divergent Series
the Hunger Games
The Selection Series
The Lunar Chronicles
The Fault In our Stars
Me Before You
Graceling ( Which I just finished this morning and will be reviewing in my next blog!!!)

I also love;
The 5th Wave
Looking for Alaska
Paper Towns
Harry Potter
Before I Fall
The Lord of the Rings

(And I hope to add loads more books to those lists.)
(And there are so many other books I really like that don't quite make my favourites list!)

Hope you Enjoy!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can You Smell It?

3 Books with the Word RED in the Title

Review Policy